5255 real estate offers in our catalog!
+357 25 351 888 - Cyprus / 0 808 234 4510 - Free call from UK
Our phones

+357 25 351 888 Cyprus
+357 99 727 772 Cyprus
0 808 234 4510 Free call from UK

Follow Us

Our address

Athena Court B,
124 Amathountas Avenue, Agios Tychonas
4532, Limassol, Cyprus.
ICQ: 646-307-662
Skype: Relux_Estates

mail@cyprusproperty.info
cyprusproperty.info

Results of the first half of 2020

06.07.2020

Real estate sales in Cyprus have recovered to the level preceding the introduction of severe restrictions on movement in connection with the Covid-19 pandemic.

According to the Department of Lands and Surveys Republic of Cyprus, in June 2020, 1,296 real estate properties were sold. This is almost twice as much as in May (626), and about the same as in February (1216).

This optimistic scenario was implemented mainly by 80% thanks to the local market , the remaining 20% ​​was acquired by non-residents of the island.

Nicosia became the leader in sales for the first half of 2020, 1476 objects were sold in the capital. Limassol is also approaching the positions of 2019. In June, 335 houses, apartments and offices were sold, and 1320 for the first half of the year. Further along the descending Paphos  950 objects, Larnaca   832 and Famagusta 281 deal.

In total, in the first half of 2020, the owners changed 4859 houses, apartments, offices and   lands. Forecasts for the second half of 2020 are encouraging - Cyprus will remain in demand among both local buyers and foreign buyers.

Favorite proposals (0)↓↑
Send to e-mail  
|||

Enter e-mail


×