Real estate for short-term rent in Larnaca
If you are planning to get the most of your two week vacation and want to see the whole country (or even two or three), to study the culture and life of the citizens, rich history of the country, relax on the sandy beach of the Mediterranean sea, while living in a private villa with swimming pool at the backyard and all for the price of a good hotel - Welcome to Larnaca!
The most strategic town in Cyprus
Larnaca has most favorable location, equidistant from almost all the most interesting places in the island. Among them two there are "two capitals of Cyprus" - Nicosia and Limassol, white beaches of Ayia Napa and Protaras, with their sights and histories, bars and clubs, concerts and exhibitions; Cypriot villages, each glorifying at their craft, whether lace, silver jewelry, wine, sweets or olive oil, or etc .; the birthplace of the goddess of love, or the Cyprus Olympus in the Troodos Mountains. Larnaca is surrounded by legends and ancient buildings. A lot of religious people go to famous Christian churches and Muslim mosques of Larnaca, preserved from the times of the Turkish yoke. Naturalists prefer to come to the salt lake located in Larnaca, where they can see pink flamingos.
Larnaca –is a port city, which is perfectly suitable for boat trips
You can stay in Larnaca from several hours to several days and have a wonderful journey. You will be offered to walk along city's waterfront on an old boat, or go on a cruise to the neighboring country or on a huge liner.
Larnaca Airport is the main one in Cyprus. Now it accepts several European low-cost airlines. Therefore, you can fly to Athens for 20 euros. However, this requires an open Schengen visa.
Larnaca’s sandy beaches are surrounded by calm shallow sea waters
Therefore, this town is perfectly suitable for a family holiday with children. Every month of the season offers a variety of fresh seasonal fruits.
Nearby Larnaca there is a camel farm where regular performances are organized to entertain children. On the beaches there are lots of tourist playgrounds and restaurants offering children's menu. The location of the airport in the city prevents tourists from long roads and save lots of time which is convenient when travelling with children.
You can rent a spacious apartment, a comfortable house or a luxury villa in Larnaca from our website
A weekly rental will cost you considerably less expensive than a hotel stay. Your own schedule will enable you to spend more time in some interesting places, try local cuisine or visit more than one town. In addition, we offer a range of services to make your vacation easy and comfortable: qualified babysitters, personal trainers in all kinds of sports, cooks, drivers and much more. Why not organize yourself a fabulous vacation easily without stressing out.
Why should you rent a property in Larnaca for a short period of time:
1. The airport is located within city boundaries which relieves travelers from long road trips that is very convenient after a flight as saves your time and energy;
2. All roads in Cyprus lead to Larnaca. And that is something that any traveler will appreciate;
3. Larnaca is a welcoming town with wide choice of leisure activities for adults and children;
4. An impressive selection of watersports and entertainment: diving, kite and windsurfing, canoeing and many other;
5. Many of the most famous shrines of Cyprus are nearby Larnaca;
6. A rent of an apartment, house or a villa in Larnaca will be certainly less expensive than in accommodation in a good hotel;
7. Tourists usually find Larnaca very amusing and entertaining and hardly ever want to leave this magical town.